Thursday 27 October 2011

Location Scouting

Today we location scouted and I realised how useful Google Maps street view was. While the boys were working on other parts of our project I spent about an hour on Google Maps and found about 7 different locations. As would be expected all of us had a couple of initial location ideas from around our area so we were able to quickly get up the location and evaluate the appropriateness of it. We decided upon a couple of places in Walthamstow near my house for the chase and Fox Lane near Robbie's house for the fight scene. Because the locations are so close to our houses it will be easy to move equipment and reduces the risk of being robbed as we don't have to walk around for ages.
Another focus of today was trying out the contacts and as this was the first time I'd ever used contacts I found it difficult and uncomfortable putting them in. However I wore them in for a bit and gradually got used to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment