Sunday 30 October 2011

Chase Scene in Walthamstow

Yesterday we filmed the chase scene in Walthamstow. I would have to say that it was the most strenuous and tiring day of my entire year! My muscles are seriously aching and I ran even less than Robbie. It was easy getting to the location as it is 3 streets away from my house. When we got there though, we found a man DIYing his wall, right in the way of where we wanted to film. Obviously this freaked us out but was a good lesson; we now know to plan ahead more and plan for disruptions such as this. As it turned out, we were able to film the opening to our chase scene and then once we needed the area the man was in he had moved on so it didn't impact on our filming. The main issue we found in the end was that as the day wore on Robbie and me got increasingly tired and this impacted upon our acting/running. I'm not sure that some of the last shots will be usable as we were so shattered it was more of a stagger than a sprint.
Of course afterwards we all went to my house and had a well deserved cuppa!

No comments:

Post a Comment